Name : Jaaxy
Price: $0 Free-Trial (Up to 30 Searches)
Owners : Kyle & Carson
Overall Rating : 93 out of 100
Suitable for : Bloggers, Online Marketers and Content Writers.
With Jaaxy keyword tool you can research and reveal the BEST low hanging long tail keywords in just one easy step. You don’t have to be a techie or know anything about the complexity of keyword research to use Jaaxy.
The keyword research tool lays out the golden nugget keywords that you can easily use on your blogs or money making websites to start seeing results in Google Serps within a a very short time. The keyword research tools lay before you all the keywords you can use right now to get to the first page of Google with little efforts without you ever learning the curves of keyword research.
There are several millions of niches and keywords online, many of which have little to no competition. But you need to discover them. Jaaxy will help you to the Brainstorm, Affiliate Search, and Alphabet Soup platforms within Jaaxy and give you true insights into brand new niches at the background without you ever having to do the dirty work yourself.
There are over 500 Million “brand new” search terms being searched online every day. It is therefore important that you must have a keyword research tool that can give accurate insights on traffic, competition to beat your competition and also get a slice of the easy long-tail keywords, low hanging keywords that would not be difficult to rank for. Jaaxy comes handy in this regard.
With the Keyword Research Tool, you are going to be able to quickly discover unique, hot and untouched keywords that you will then be able to use to drive your SEO and PPC campaigns to new heights.
The different columns in Jaaxy indicate the following:
- Keyword – This column shows your primary keyword you impute into Jaaxy.
- Related – This column reveals the keywords that are related to your original keyword. This can be very useful for your search engine optimization as many LSI keywords you don’t think of can easily be obtained and researched.
- Avg – This column gives you the number of monthly searches for each keyword result.
- Traffic – This column indicates the amount of expected traffic if you get to the top 10 of Google Search Results.
- QSR (Quoted Search Results) – This column shows the amount of competition (Pages that are competing) for the exact keyword or keyword phrase. The higher this figure, the more competitive and difficult the keyword or keyword phrase becomes. It always better to target keywords with low figures. The lower the easier to rank for the keywords. When just starting out it s best to keep it very low and below 100.
- KQI (Keyword Quality Indicator) – This color system is an indication of how difficult or easy a keyword would rank in search engines.
Green color means this is a keyword that can easily be ranked for and always tending towards 100. The higher the figure the easier it is to rank for the keyword or keyword phrase. 100 is the best and the easiest keyword to rank for.
Yellow color means this keyword is a bit harder to rank for.
Red color indicates that this keyword or keyword phrase would be extremely hard to rank for as the competition would be too stiff. This must never be not be used,if you are just starting out or you don’t have the resources for long term strategy to beat stiff competition.
- SEO – shows you how easily your optimized page or post will rank in search engines. Long Tail Keyword phrases generally are more targeted have a better propensity to rank in search engines than short keywords that are extremely difficult to rank for. Long Tail Keyword phrases are more specific and would bring highly targeted traffic. Although, the longer the keywords the lower the traffic, but on the other hand, they are more targeted and easier to rank for. They will bring the best buyers traffic. The higher the score here the better, a score above ninety is what you should go for.
- Domains – This column shows you the domain names that are still available for a main keyword or keyword phrase you are researching. With exact match domains, you can rank well in the search engines for your chosen niches.
With Jaaxy you are sure to get the best and the most advanced keyword research platform online for managing all aspects of keyword, website, competition, and market research.
It shows you the keywords that may be more difficult to compete and those keywords you should avoid as they would be very hard to rank for.
With Jaaxy Keyword Research Tool you are given the opportunity to use the tool for your first 30 keyword research free of cost. All you need to do is to sign up for free and start digging into the most powerful keyword research with no strings attached.
Pro and Cons of Jaaxy.
- Upon signing up you get 30 Searches completely free of cost without any strings attached.
- With Jaaxy, Keyword and competition research becomes a breeze. You get an advanced Keyword research platform for managing all aspects of keyword, website, competition, and market research.
- SiteRank is a platform in-built in Jaaxy will help you to monitor and track ANY search engine rankings in Google, Yahoo, or Bing for ANY website. You will be able to monitor fluctuations and also you will be automatically notified upon achieving ranking metrics in the three most important search engines, Google, Yahoo or Bing. You can choose the frequency in which you track your website rankings and it is completely automated and hands free
- With the Domain search feature within Jaaxy you will be able to uncover 100 high quality .com, .net and .org domains with every keyword or local marketing search you perform.
- Competition Analysis. You will be able to analyze your SEO Competition. Jaaxy will allow you to “spy” on your competition and probe into WHY their websites are ranking. You will be able to reverse engineer any successful website, getting insight to their keyword density, meta tags, alexa rank, content insights, and backlink insights. You will know where they are ranking, and also get data that would reveal their website’s content structure, meta tags, content quality, length, backlinks, ad placements, as well as other information about your competition that they are scared and don’t want you to know. This information will to give you an unfair competitive advantage over your competition.
- Jaaxy will give you millions of niches online with little or no competition.
- With the Keyword Research Tool, you will be able to discover unique, hot and untouched keywords easily and fast, that will help you to drive your SEO and PPC campaigns to new heights.
- Jaaxy is an online keyword research tool.
- The payment is recurring unlike some keyword tools that are paid for once with free future updates.
- Jaaxy though simple and intuitive to use but would not help the user to learn the intricacies of keyword research since all results are automatically done-for-you in one click.
Jaaxy Keyword Tool Pricing – How Much Does Jaaxy Cost?
There are three different payment plans as indicated in the table below.
- 1st Option: Try it for free for the first 30 keyword research to test drive and see if the keyword tool is suitable for you.
- 2nd Option: Pro $19 per month subscription
- 3rd Option: Enterprise $49 per month subscription
Do you need To Research Low Hanging Keywords For The Content Of Your Website, Get The Best Keywords In Just One Step with Jaaxy Keyword Research Tool for free to test drive.