Internet Home Business Resources Page
Online Marketing Tools & Resources:
1. Best Web Hosting Services – Best WordPress Hosting Sites
2. Domain Name Registration
3.Attractive Professional Premium Themes
3a. WordPress Themes
Choosing a good theme
It is important that your website stands out among the gazillion. For your website to stand out from other other web sites out there, you need to choose a great looking theme for your site.
There are many great looking free themes available all over the net and I’m also going to give you my recommendation for my favorite free and paid themes.
With paid themes, you get a good support most of the time, better security, and more importantly more advanced options that make life easy for you.
These are some free themes that are clean and amazing at WordPress.org/th
Levita Free WordPress Theme from fthemes.com
This is a nice looking theme and it is pretty easy to customize. It was actually one of my favorite before moving to paid themes.
And Fthemes.com has a ton of amazing themes for free. If you don’t like the look of the Levita one check out some of the others by fthemes. They all work pretty similar but have many different styles to choose from.
When choosing a theme, there are certain features you should be on the look out for.
a) Overall foundation and layout,
b) A theme that is clean
c) An attractive layout, that is easy to navigate by your site visitors.
d) Sidebar is optional to your depending on your style. But where you need to put an opt-in form to build your list this would be essential.
Now I am going to recommend some free themes here because a lot of you will just be
starting out. However, I highly recommend you go for a paid theme as you start to bring
With paid themes you get better support, more security, and usually better options. But
there are still some free themes that well designed and neat.
You can check WordPress Theme Directory. They have a variety of free themes and Commercially Supported GPL Themes to choose from.
Commercially supported GPL themes are often provided with extra paid services around them. You may have to pay to access some of these themes. Some of them are provided in membership sites, some may give you the theme for zero-cost and just charge for support. One benefit of these themes is that there are people behind them who support open source, WordPress, and its GPL license
Another great site for free WordPress themes is Fthemes.com or freewpthemes.com. These two sites provide a ton of the same set of amazing themes for free. They provide free themes in various categories such as News/Magazine, Business/Portfolio, Technology, Education, Health/Fitness, Finance, Games, Cars, Travel, Restaurant, Ecommerce.
Some of my most favorite paid themes come from StudioPress and are on the
I personally love the Genesis Framework and themes by StudioPress. Some of the recommeded themes that I use are Lifestyle and Metro Pro. The current theme on this site is Lifestyle theme.
Themeforest.com. is another site that has a ton of awesome clean themes you can easily choose from and customize. You can try out Halifa theme if it suits your purpose.
There are varieties of themes here and therefore this is a great place to look for a theme that fits your style and budget.
3. WooThemes.com WooThemes
This is very handy tool to create squeeze pages, sales pages, affiliate review websites, store pages and many more.
3b. WordPress Plugin
4. Website Development:
5. Online affiliate Marketing Coaching Programs
There is no doubt this affiliate marketing training is one of the best if not the best. It is co-owned by Kyle and Carson. Just like Chris Farrell Membership, this is the best place to start if you are just starting out. The resources are top not notch and great.
This is the best affiliate marketing training online owned by Chris Farrell. Chris is a respected internet marketer and has a program called by his name. In addition, he also hosts webinars to help newbies get started. You can never fail with this program as Chris has passion to help his members.
Affilorama is the nest “best alternative to Chris Farrell Membership and wealthy affiliate? Although the premium price is higher ($67), some people would like to promote it since the competition is not as high as wealthy affiliates. Although some of the training are also top-notch in the internet marketing industry but there are some upsells that may seem confusing to a newbie who is just starting out. A few of the training content are outdated and have not been updated for quite a while.
6. Very Powerful Online Seo Resources.
You can get results for your website plus the Top Ten Sites for any given keyword or phrase. Number of Pages Indexed, number of Links reported, All-in-anchor position, PR, as reported by Google and including Backlinks information by Yahoo all all made available.
Long Tail pro Keyword tool is an amazing tool that you can use to find thousands of profitable, targeted keywords, the EXACT long tail keywords that are easy to rank in Google and other search engines and calculate Keyword Competitiveness for almost any niche. When you enter your seed keyword(s) into Long Tail Pro it will find every related keyword, their search volumes and how competitive the search results are.
It specializes in calculatng Keyword Profitability, Scores Keyword Competitiveness, Determines Metrics (powered by Majestic) and many other features.
Jaaxy keyword tool with its simple intuitive interface helps to research and reveal the BEST low hanging long tail keywords in just one easy step. You don’t need any experience on Keyword research to use Jaaxy. Read more on Jaaxy Keyword Research Tool Review
Automated rank tracking, keyword research and SEO audits, competitor research and performance tracking and Social Media Tracking.
Seoquake (Firefox Add-On):
Traffic building information that is second to none
7. Content Writing
Generating content for your internet marketing activities can be one of the most difficult tasks that you undertake in your online business. As an internet marketer, you are in constant need of new, unique content for your visitors and search engines.
The Best Spinner is one of the oldest content Spinning software online developed by Jonathan Leger and first released in 2010. As an article spinner, it creates variants of existing content by replacing words and phrases with randomly chosen synonyms.
8. Social Signals.
SociSynd ($1 trial) – SociSynd is a powerful social media syndication system that distributes your content and generates and drip feed a range of social signals to your sites on high authority Social media sites using thousands of Unique Social accounts giving you full reports.
Fiverr.com – Some great gigs for getting likes and tweets about your site. You can use Synnd for your money sites and then use Fiverr gigs to give key tier 1 and tier 2 properties social signals.
9. Desktop Video Creation Software & OnlineVideo Creation Software
One of the Best Video Creation Software online with a lot lot of features that make video creation a breeze. You don’t need any experience to use these video creation software. Check Instant Video Wizard Review for demo and for full details.
10. Track Your Results
- Google Analytics: Google Analytics will help you to identify the keywords you rank for, how much traffic your get, their behavior, place, most visited pages, the time they spend on your posts, and social media traffic.
- Google webmasters Tools/Search Console: Google Webmasters Tools is a must Have for every webmaster who wants to to submit every page on the site for indexing, track the keywords ranked for in Google SERP. Although the max Google reveals at any time is 999.Even with this information, you can have an idea of various related keyword phrases you may likely be ranking for in Google and the search to confirm. It’s a great free tools. It enables Google Search engine to track changes in your site within the shortest time.
- Bing Webmaster toolbox: This is the next most powerful and popular search engine after Google. Bing Webmasters Tools does exactly what Google Webmasters Tools does and account for around 30% of search traffic online.
11. Free HTML Editor, Visual WebPage Editor.
The WYSIWYG HTML editor
WYSIWYG stands for “What You See Is What You Get.” That means when you are designing your webpage in a WYSIWYG editor, you can see exactly what it your web page looks like before you upload it to your server. Most of these html editors have drag-and-drop design functionality, making them very easy to use.
Kompozer (Windows/Mac/Linux, Free)
Kompozer is free, and available on Windows, Mac, and Linux machines. It’s easy to use and has a strong focus on standards compliance and clean code. Kompozer sports tabbed editing—WYSIWYG in one tab, raw HTML in the other—on-the-fly editing via the built-in FTP site manager, and a highly customizable interface with easily modified toolbars. Kompozer has a markup cleaner and a W3C call function to validate your HTML against current standards. Download Kompozer here
Notepad++ is a great free editor. It is a more robust version of the Notepad software that is available in Windows Operating Software by default. Notepad++ includes features such as line number, color coding, hints, tab interface, auto completion, great code highlighting and other helpful tools that the standard Windows Notepad application does not have. Macro recording in Notepad++ automates frequently-used commands. The interface can be configured to your needs, and there are plenty of plugins at your disposal to enhance the features. These additions make Notepad++ a very great tool for web designers and front end developers. Download Notepad++here.
CoffeeCup Free & Paid HTML Editor:
The CoffeeCup HTML Editor comes in two versions – the free version and the full version which is available for purchase. The free version is a good product, but does not contain many of the features the full version offers.
Many sites list CoffeeCup editor as a free WYSIWYG editor, but the free version is a text editor only. For you to enjoy the WYSIWYG support you willneed to purchase of CoffeeCup Visual Editor. Download CoffeeCup Free HTML Editor
1st Page 2000
1st PAGE 2000 is another powerful free tool and html editor that will help you to optimize your website. It comes handy in meta tag creation, with built-in ftp and hundreds of scripts to use in building your website. It has just been updated less than three months ago.
12. Screen Recording and Video Editing Software
- CamStudio – Free desktop screen recording software. CamStudio can record all screen and audio activity on your computer and create AVI video files. Using CamStudio built-in SWF Producer can turn those AVIs into bandwidth-friendly Streaming Flash videos (SWFs)
- Screencast-O-Matic: Screencast-O-Matic: A fast, free screen recording software for creating and sharing screen recordings. Can be used to record on-screen activity for short tutorials, visual presentations, and communicate while you demonstrate.
- Camtasia: Paid screen recording software. With camtasia, you can record any part of your desktop screen or record your iOS screen. You can create great looking videos with the Camtasia Video Editor., even if you’ve never made one before. Camtasia makes video editing simple and intuitive. You can create informative, engaging videos. Camtasia makes it easy to record your screen or import your own video and audio files (MP4, WMV, MOV, AVI, etc.)
- Snagit: Snagit screen capture software has with built-in advanced image editing and screen recording. So you can easily create high-quality images and videos all in one program.
- Jing: The same as Camtasia but limited to 5 minutes(FREE). Jing gives you the ability to create basic visual elements and share them with others.
- Adobe Premier Pro: The leader in the Video editing software industry. Whatever your level, you can edit, adjust color, refine audio, and many other features all in one seamless, integrated workflow
- MadCap Mimic: MadCap Mimic is a versatile multimedia tool ideal for creating interactive videos and simulations. Here you can work in three recording modes – manual, automatic, or full-motion.
- FlashBack Blueberry FlashBack screen recorder software is a full-motion-based screen recorder with a simple and handy interface.
- Screenflow: Powerful, easy to use video editing, screen recording and sharing software for Mac from Telestream. ScreenFlow is a lightweight and intuitive software for capturing videos of your screen and then create professional-looking finished products, iOS demos, gamecasts.
- SplashEO: Tool for creating Awesome intros.
13. Mailing List Building
RapidListMaker (Not An Affiliate Link) Build A Buyers’ List From Fresh, Verified & Responsive customer leads to your website, affiliate link or business. The Responsive Leads will Make It Easy To Advertise Your Website Or Business to the right people.
RapidListMaker’s leads are fresh. The leads are generated into your account in several formats. You have the option of selecting from a text file, a comma delimited file, or a spreadsheet format. Downloading is easy and the formats they provide can be imported into your autoresponder service.
ProfitBuilder: Drag & Drop Landing Page Builder for WordPress
ProfitBuilder (Not an affiliate link) Helps you to Start Building Landing Pages Fast, Get More Conversions, Scale Your Business & Grow Revenues over time.
ProfitBuilder offers you three different Plans you can choose from.
The BASIC Plan which is $47.00 (USUALLY $197 – OVER 76% OFF) is meant for your own 3 Personal Sites
The STANDARD Plan which is $67.00 (USUALLY $297 – OVER 76% OFF) is meant for your own 10 Personal Sites
The PRO Plan which is $67.67 (USUALLY $497 – OVER 86% OFF) is meant for your own 50 Personal Sites
- Read More:
- TOP SIXTY-ONE (61) WEB 2.0 WEBSITES LIST
- How To Start Your Own Free Home Business Opportunities
- Free Top Ping Submission Sites List 2017
- 1000+ Social Bookmarking Sites List 2015
- Best 100 Dofollow PDF Sharing Sites & Doc Submission sites List
- Free High Pr Classified Sites List 2015 With Instant Approval
- Instant Approval No Registration Dofollow Social Bookmarking Sites List 2015
- Free Dofollow Pdf Submission Sites List For 2015
- HOW TO USE WORDPRESS EXPORT AND IMPORT TOOLS TO TRANSFER YOUR DATA
To your success,
The primary objective of this resources page is to give you the best premium internet marketing tools and value for your money, to help you get access to various tools in one place for your online business.
However, some of the marketing tools (not all, since I’m not affiliated to many of the products) may contain affiliate links which means that if you choose to make a purchase through such links, I will earn a commission.
Please note that any commission at all from any purchase you make comes to you at no extra cost.
Please, do understand that I recommend these products, many of which are free with no strings attached, because they are premium, helpful and useful, not primarily because of the small commissions I make if you decide to purchase through any of the links on this page.
You may not spend any money on any of these products unless you feel you need them or that they will help you achieve your online business goals.